Ние, членовете на Marketing Academy Club, решихме да започнем нова инициатива, за да сме още по-полезни, както за студентите по Маркетинг и хората, желаещи да се развиват в тази сфера, така и на бизнеса в България, който търси да назначи качествени Маркетинг специалисти с необходимото образование и мотивация.
Предоставяме своята трибуна на българския бизнес, който търси маркетинг стажанти или маркетинг специалисти, които все още нямат голям опит, но пък са много мотивирани и имат огромно желание да се реализират в областта на Маркетинга.
Обявите за работа изпращайте на мейла на Marketing Academy Club: email@example.com
Ето я и първата обява:
A recognised leader in the promotional management and fulfilment industry, Sales-Promotions has partnered with many household brand names to implement and run the backend multi-lingual customer services, reporting functionalities, multiple payment options and global logistics capabilities which are required in order to implement and control large scale, multi-country promotions.
The recruit will have the opportunity to choose whether to work from Varna, Veliko Turnovo or Sofia.
Global Rebate/Cashback Programs
Sweepstake Registration and Adjudication
Loyalty Incentive Programs
Fully Branded Prepaid Debit Cards
Gift with Purchase/Premium Gift Promotions
Money back Guarantee/Warranty Programs
Trade-Ins & Try Before You Buy Promotions
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the coordination and design of multiple client promotional materials. Reporting directly to the Website & Communications Manager, the candidate should be comfortable with taking ownership of numerous online projects and liaising directly with Business Developers and their clients to ensure that these are completed to the highest standard and within set deadlines.
• Providing support to both the Communications Manager and Business Developers
• Communicating directly with clients on an ongoing basis to ensure that all promotional materials are delivered as per the clients’ requirements, i.e. promotional materials will include promotional landing pages, web forms, web banners, in addition to content for emails used to communicate with clients’ customers
• Liaising with web and graphic designers to ensure quality and accuracy of all design across web, electronic and print materials
• Using creative abilities to suggest new design ideas and approaches which could be applied in an effort to further enhance services
• Creating PowerPoint Presentations for client meetings as required
• Proofreading materials to ensure they are adequate standard for submission
• Developing a full understanding of how to promote the Sales-Promotions brand and services successfully
• Providing support for expansion into new markets through online research
• Numerous ad hoc responsibilities
The candidate should possess the following skills/experience:
• Third level qualification in the field of Marketing or a related field
• At least 6 months experience in a similar role
• Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken) with forensic attention to detail
• Strong PC skills and knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks effectively
• Strong multi-tasking capabilities
• Uses own initiative and offers new ideas.
If you want to apply for this position, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org